THE PROMOTION Enter the giveaway between 12:01AM EST on the July 7th, 2023 and 11:59PM EST on July 23rd, 2023 (Promotion Period) for a chance to win up to 10 free pairs of Deer Stags shoes to outfit the groom and groom's party (including kids') at your upcoming wedding. There is (1) prize available. Winner will be chosen on or after July 24th, 2023.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. The Promotion runs from 12:01AM EST on the July 7th, 2023 and 11:59PM EST on July 23rd, 2023. Entries received by the Promoter after the end of the Promotion Period shall not be eligible to take part in the Promotion.
2. Deer Stags reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or withdraw the Promotion at any time.
HOW TO ENTER
4. To enter the Promotion: a. Entrants must, during the Promotion Period: (i) enter via the form above.
5. Entrants: can enter one time only per person. Once registered during the promotional period, the entrant can no longer submit entries.
6. Winner will take chosen at random by the Promoter on the following dates and times:Winner will be chosen on or after July 24th, 2023.
7. The winner must claim the prize by replying to an email within 48 hours of notification of their success or forfeit the prize. In the event that the winner does not claim the prize or forfeits the prize by this time or where the Promoter is unable to contact the winner by this date, the prize will be forfeited, and no other further actions will take place.
8. By entering this Promotion the entrant consents to any information they submit being published on any Deer Stags online properties (including Deer Stags website, email campaigns, social media).
9. The Promoter may copy and edit an entrant's entry and may use (or allow others to use) their name and entry (or an edited version of it) and any rights in relation to their entry, to publicize this Promotion or for any other purpose. These rights are perpetual, royalty free, world-wide, irrevocable and transferable and entitle the Promoter to use, display, publish, transmit, copy, edit, alter, store, re-format and sub-license the entrant entry and any accompanying materials for such purposes. For example, the Promoter may publish all or any part of an entrant's entry or any amended version of it. The Promoter may also decide not to publish an entry or to cease publication of an entry. By submitting your promotion entry and any accompanying material, you hereby agree to: a. assign to the Promoter all your intellectual property rights that subsist therein with full title guarantee; and b. waives all moral rights, in and to your promotion entry and otherwise arising in connection with your entry to which you may now or at any time in the future be entitled under the relevant legislation in your country from time to time in force anywhere in the world.
10. Entrants warrant that their entry is original and does not breach any third-party rights (for example, intellectual property rights) and that its use by the Promoter or any other person will not breach such rights nor otherwise breach any law (for example, it is not defamatory, in contempt of court or in breach of any privacy law). Entries must not be obscene, offensive, malicious, discriminatory, indecent or (in the Promoter's opinion) otherwise objectionable or inappropriate (for example they must not include language the Promoter deems offensive).
12. There is 1 prize available. Prize is up to 10 free pairs of Deer Stags shoes to outfit the groom and groom's party (including kids') at winner's upcoming wedding. Estimated retail value approx $800.
14. The Prize cannot be redeemed for cash. The prize values are correct as at the date of preparing these Terms and Conditions and include any applicable goods and services tax. The Promoter is not responsible for any change in prize value. The winner agrees that if a prize (or element of a prize) is unavailable for any reason the Promoter may provide another item in its absolute discretion.
15. Entrants must not: a. tamper with the entry process. b. engage in any conduct that may jeopardize the fair and proper conduct of the Promotion. c. act in a disruptive, annoying, threatening, abusive or harassing manner. d. do anything that may diminish the good name or reputation of the Promoter or any of its related entities or of the agencies or companies associated with this Promotion. e. breach any law; or f. behaves in a way that is otherwise inappropriate.
16. Entry into the Promotion is available only to persons who are: a. residents of the United States. b. aged 18 or over. c. Planning a wedding in the next 365 days. Employees of the Promoter (and their immediate families) and its subsidiaries and related companies and any agencies associated with this Promotion are not eligible to enter.
17. The decision to accept or reject an entry is at the Promoter’s sole discretion and no correspondence will be entered into.
18. Any entry that contains content that the Promoter, in its sole discretion, considers to be offensive, inappropriate or detrimental to any person or business in any way or that the Promoter considers, in its sole discretion, to infringe any intellectual property rights or other rights of any person, corporation or entity, will be considered ineligible and will be removed from the Promoter's page.
19. The Promoter reserves the right to require the entrant to produce (within the requested time) appropriate identification to the Promoter satisfaction at its sole discretion in order to confirm the entrants identity or eligibility to enter and claim the Prize (including proof of residency status, age and employment), and any information submitted by the entrant in connection with entering the Promotion, before issuing the prize.
20. If any information required by the Promoter is not received by the Promoter (or its nominated agent) within the time period specified or an entrant or entry has not been verified or validated to the Promoter satisfaction then the entry of that entrant will be ineligible and deemed invalid.
21. If an entrant or their entry is deemed by the Promoter to breach these Terms and Conditions including if they are unable to take the prize as specified, their entry may be discarded. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not waive those rights.
22. The Promoter is not liable for entries, prize claims or correspondence that are misplaced, misdirected, delayed, lost, incomplete, illegible or incorrectly submitted.
23. The Promoter is not responsible for any tax implications arising from the winner winning a prize. The winner should seek independent financial advice. If for any applicable goods and services tax purposes this Promotion results in any supply being made for non-monetary consideration, the winner must follow the relevant Taxation Office stated view that where the parties are at arm's length, goods and services exchanged are of equal applicable goods and services tax inclusive market values.
24. Deer Stags and any other person or party associated with this Promotion are not responsible for any problems, delays or technical malfunction of any telephone or network or lines, servers or providers, fax equipment, computer equipment, software, technical problems or traffic congestion on a network or a mobile network or any combination thereof, or any other technical failures including any damage to an entrant or any other person fax equipment, mobile handset, computer or peripherals related to, or resulting from, participation in this Promotion or the downloading of any materials related to this Promotion.
25. Deer Stags and any other person or party associated with this Promotion shall not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect or consequential loss), damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (including but not limited to that arising from any person negligence) in connection with the Promotion or taking any prize or using any prize, except any liability that cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
26. Without limiting the previous paragraph, the Promoter and the agencies and companies associated with this Promotion are not liable for any loss of, damage to or delay in delivery of the prize.
30. The terms and conditions of the Promotion are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the United States and the parties agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of New York State.